I’m on an early pre-Christmas break so forgive my irregular postings this week. And soon we’ve got a multi-part testimony coming from Simon Doyle which really shows how unhealthy and un-Christian XCF is. Then . . and now.
Well. in my mind, it’s not slander if it’s true. And my comments are just my recollection of events.
My complaints about MCF (Melbourne Christian Fellowship) are that:
- Their guru headship word locked up my life for 20-25 years
- I lost my identity career-wise, community-wise, business-wise & spiritually for that entire time.
- I became a play thing for elders.
- I lost my employ-ability. We lost our home.
- Nobody at MCF really cared enough to actually do something about it
- And that’s despite (1) Vic Hall telling the perps that if they had gone beyond their mandate they should make restitution & (2) Richie Kaa assessing that they had gone WAY beyond their mandate and counselling them for that
- And then the MCF presbytery washed their hands of it despite no restitution made! The fact that the perps ignored Vic Hall’s request was NOT EVEN commented on.
- Absolutely no closure.
- And then the presbytery itself turned on me and lied and provoked and betrayed.
That’s what makes this necessary.
People are living in that community and think it’s a good place while it’s a terrible place.